1. About Us
United Al Saqer Group L.L.C (“United Al Saqer Group”, “UASG”, “we” or “our”) value the privacy of the personal information that is provided to us or collected by us during the course of our business as well as the personal information we receive from visitors (“visitors”, “you” or “your”) to this website and any associated websites under our control (which can be found under the ‘Our Companies’ tab on https://www.uasg.ae, collectively “the Site”).
For the purposes of applicable data protection law (including, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”)), UASG is the “data controller” of your personal information.
2. Information Collection
By providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information as contemplated in this Policy. You may withdraw such consent at any time, however this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information you give us:
- If you are enquiring about our services, then we may request and process with your consent your personal information including your name and e-mail address;
- You may give us information about you when you complete a form on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other electronic means, or in writing, as well as other information you provide directly to us, including in conversation with our employees and staff.
- Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
- Information we receive from other sources
- We may also receive information about you from other sources such as our local authorized distributors and business partners.
3. Use and Legal Basis
We may use your personal information for the following purposes where permitted by applicable law as follows:
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests are:
- auditing usage of our websites;
- providing a service requested by you;
- corresponding with you;
- administering promotions and events where you take part;
- Where you give us consent:
- sending you newsletters related to our products and for other marketing purposes;
- carrying out business development including sending information about promotions and details of events;
- allowing UASG to invite you to any events organized alone or jointly by UASG.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation;
- complying with any applicable legislation.
United Al Saqer Group’s corporate website and affiliated websites of its brands do not collect any personal identifiable data, however in order to provide any service or correspondence, if any personal information such as name, email, contact number, etc. is collected, it is never shared with any third party. This information is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the information by UASG and is used to fulfill your request. Although UASG makes every effort to ensure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted information collection and encryption methodologies, UASG does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site or information gathered from the usage of the Site. The information you provide and the information gathered is used by UASG to improve the services we provide you.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and/or affiliates in your country of residence. You can see more about our group companies at [https://www.uasg.ae].
We may also share your personal information with third parties including certain service providers we have retained in connection with our business activity, such as distributors or other necessary entities.
Moreover, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If UASG, its business, or its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users, suppliers, or customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or if we are required to do so by a legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or if we reasonably consider this necessary; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UASG, our users, our customers, or others; and
- For the purposes of crime prevention and fraud protection.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
Finally, some personal information may be disclosed to any competent administrative or judicial authority in prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing in compliance with the Prevention of Money Laundering regulation, for the purposes of preventing any operation related to money laundering or terrorism financing.
5. Cookies & Log Data
Cookies are files with small amount of information that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
UASG’s corporate website and its affiliates uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Whenever a user visits one of our Sites, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
UASG values your trust in providing us your personal information (if collected as mentioned in section 3), thus we use up to date information storage and security to hold your personal information securely in electronic and physical form to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
7. Information we Transfer
When we transfer your information to other countries, we will use, share and safeguard that information as described in this Policy. To conduct sales or to manage your participation in promotions and events, we may transfer the personal information we collect to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection. We only transfer personal information to these countries, with your consent, when it is necessary for the services we provide you, or subject to appropriate safeguards that assure the protection of your personal information, such as European Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
8. Marketing Communications
We, or trusted third parties on our behalf, may contact you by email or post with information about our products or promotions that might be of interest to you. Where necessary, at the time that you provide your personal information to us, you will be given the opportunity to indicate whether or not you are happy for us to use your personal information in order to tell you about such products and promotions.
Withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal information for the provision of our services. You may, at any time, withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications by clicking on the link provided in the relevant email, or by emailing us on [firstname.lastname@example.org].
9. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- request access to your personal information (known as a subject access request) and request certain information in relation to its processing;
- request rectification of your personal information;
- request the erasure of your personal information;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- object to the processing of your personal information; and
- withdrawal of consent – when personal information is processed on the basis of consent an individual may withdraw consent at any time.
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
You may, at any time, exercise any of the above rights, by writing to the e-mail address [email@example.com].
10. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
It is our policy to retain your personal information for the length of time required for the specific purpose or purposes for which it was collected. However, we may be obliged to store some personal information for a longer time, taking into account factors including:
- legal obligation under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under applicable laws;
- potential disputes; and
11. Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities. Links to Third Party Sites
13. Contact Details
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to [firstname.lastname@example.org].